Ah, my annual
Autumn Love post! LOL Yes, my favorite time of the year is back. The mountains
are starting to turn colors and the other day I noticed a few yellow leaves on
my tree. We’ve still got some time before they actually start to turn, but I’m
here for it. The mornings have been cool and it’s been so nice for sleeping. My
bedroom is so much cooler and I was able to put away my fan.
As usual, I have plans for fall. I have a few unfinished craft projects sitting around and I’d really like to get at least one of them completed. Plus, I have a new project to start: my office setup. Since I’m regularly working from home, I’ve decided that a good chair is in order and I need to change my setup a bit to be more ergonomic and comfortable. It’s partly going to be my Christmas present to myself.
I’d like to get outside a bit and enjoy the weather and get some walks in. Of course, I have stacks of books to read. That’s a given. My cocoa stash is replenished and I have plenty of blankets and throws to use. I saved some vacations days for October and November so I can even take time off work. Yep, I think I’m ready.

No comments:
Post a Comment