Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Don’t Blink

How did September get half-way over already? I can’t believe it! We started out with a crazy heat wave so my sister and I took the twins and my mom back up to the Uintahs for Labor Day. 




It was such a great day. The weather up in the mountains dropped to the 70’s. I almost needed a jacket when the sun went behind the clouds. 

My mom and I hit the summer farmer’s market up for one last time and I also went to the Peach Days Parade. This year my niece was in it. I love spending time with my family. Work has been crazy busy and I’ve another busy week ahead of me. Then I talked my nephew into going to the FanX con with me later this month. I’ve never been so we’ll see how it is. I truly only want to check out the artist alley because some of my favorite webcomic artists will be there. 

Today I’m hanging out and doing things around the house. It’s raining so the weather is perfect and I’m just enjoying my day off. 










No comments:

Post a Comment