I seriously don’t know
how time flies by so fast overall and yet drags during times during the work
day. LOL one of the mysteries of life, I guess. I’ve been enjoying my autumn. I
had to go to Phoenix 2 different times for work recently so I got a hit of 90
degree weather mixed in with the perfect weather. Everybody there told me I got
there for some nice weather and I disagreed with them. 60s is nice weather.
 |
| The clouds were lovely in the air |
I have a pretty low key
Halloween planned this year, which is nice because it’s freezing outside. I’m
going to get pho takeout and head to my sister’s house for dinner. Then go home
and put on some classic horror movies and give candy to the few trick or
treater’s that I get. I bought candy I don’t really like so I haven’t eaten as
much of it as I normally would have. I guess that’s a good thing. Anyway, it’s
going to be nice and I’m looking forward to November.
 |
| Scenes from a little hike |
 |
| FHE this week |
No comments:
Post a Comment