Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Post Labor Day

Woohoo! September is here. Finally. I spent Labor Day weekend doing things around my house and cleaning it. Read a book. Nothing too crazy. It was a nice break from work though. Now I’ve got a busy month ahead with some work travel and fun travel. I’m sure it will be over before I know it.  
For the first time ever, I’m heading down to the Utah Shakespeare Festival. I’ve never been and I’m excited. I’m actually not seeing any of the Shakespeare, but what can I say?  I’m seeing two comedies though and I think it will be fun. I’m not an expert, but doing comedy on stage requires real talent and timing.  Plus, I just bought tickets to see Sweeney Todd at the Pioneer Theater. I’m super excited about seeing that one on stage. So, a little travel and a lot of theater in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment