This time I went with a friend of mine instead of my sister. I missed traveling with my sis, but I had fun and did a few things I might not have if I'd been with her. Of course, the flip side of that is I probably missed out on a few things she would have done so I guess it all works out.
Except for one day, we spent the entire trip in the city, and we still didn't get to see everything there is to see there. I hate to think about the people that only get 2-3 days there.
We rented a tiny little apartment in the 3rd arrondissement. It was near a metro station and a good area to be able to walk around also.
My co-workers keep asking me what my favorite part was and it's been really hard to decide. In fact, I still really haven't made up my mind.
I did really love the gargoyles though. :)
We walked the stairs at the Eiffel Tower. We didn't go all the way to the top, but the views were pretty good all the same.
I have to start going through my pictures now to decide what the best are. I'm going to have another picture book printed up. I've decided I like doing that better than trying to scrapbook my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment