Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Christmas Comes Early
I was very excited when I got home on Saturday and found a
package on my doorstep. Merry Christmas to me. I’m not even ashamed to admit I
bought these books from the Australian publisher. I wanted them and didn’t want
to wait. Plus, the US cover for the first book is not that great. I like these covers better.
I’m dying to get to Every Word. I’ve already read Every
Breath on my kindle and loved it. I also just got my copy of Blue Lily, Lily Blue from the library
so I’m afraid that book might have to come first. It’s not a bad thing to have
two books I really want to read waiting for me.
Next week I’m having a staycation and even though I’m rapidly filling up
the time off from work, I should have plenty of time to get some reading done.
Labels:
books,
Things I Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment