Back in December my sister had told me about a sale the
local sporting/camping goods store was having so I went and checked it out and
ended up with a pair of snow shoes, poles, and bag to put them in. My sister and then my brother also decided to
get a pair. I’ve wanted to try it for a
few years now.
So the three of us went to the Mt. Ogden Park and golf
course on Saturday and gave it a go. There was another group with some snow
shoes, a man and woman cross country skiing, and a group that was
sledding. It was a great place to go for
my first time. We followed the cross country tracks for a bit and then I
decided to tackle one of the hills. I really had a great time and it’s just a
plus that it was also a good workout.
No comments:
Post a Comment