Saturday, July 29, 2017

Phase I = Complete

Phase I (aka the downstairs) home renovations are complete. My new floor is in and the whole downstairs (and upstairs hallway) has been painted. My furniture is back in and today I spent a bunch of money on an area rug and and a few other things.

I love, love, love, love, love it!!!!!!

I'm just so happy with the way it turned out. I've also rearranged the furniture and I do like it, but I think it will take some getting used to. I think my couch and love seat were in the same place for about 9 years so I have to get over it.

There are only a few things on the walls and I think it might stay that way for a while. I've decided I didn't want a lot of my old wall stuff but I'm not quite sure what I do want. I'm not in rush. I'm going enjoy some beautiful scratch and nail hole free walls until I find stuff I want.

And I've decided to suck it up and do the upstairs this year. I'm thinking October so I'm taking a break but towards the end of August I think I will start making more decisions about carpet and paint. It will be a pain but totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment