Monday, March 20, 2017

Favorite Books in a Series


I just finished a book by one of my favorite authors in a series that I really love. It got me thinking about my favorite series and wondering if I could rank a top 10 list.
I think I can.
The order gets a little murky the farther down I go, but these are favorites from childhood up to now.  To be on the list I have to own every book in the series (or so far if they are still being written) and they have to have the same (or mostly the same) characters.
1. The Prydain Chronicles by Lloyd Alexander
2. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
3. Mercy Thompson by Patricia Briggs
4. Vicky Bliss by Elizabeth Peters
5. The Queen’s Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
6. The Coldfire Trilogy by C.S. Friedman
7. Lady Julia by Deanna Raybourn
8. Kate Daniels by Ilona Andrews
9. Arcadia Bell by Jenn Bennett
10. Egypt Trilogy by Linda Lee Chaikin
Ok - I tried, but depending on the day the order can really change except for maybe the top 5, so here are the next 10:

11. Mag Force 7 by Margaret Weis and Don Perrin
12. Sword Dancer by Jennifer Roberson
13. October Daye by Seanan Mcguire
14. Every Trilogy by Ellie Marney
15. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
16. The Others by Anne Bishop
17. Shades of Magic by V.E. Schwab
18. Art Lover's Mysteries by Hailey Lind
19. Dragonlance: Legends by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
20. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

Ha ha... I'll stop there. There are a few others that I could list or swap but this is good for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment