Monday, April 25, 2016

Trip to Paris

I went to Paris for 10 days. I got home Saturday so I'm still dealing with jet lag. Tiredness aside, it was a fun trip. This was my first trip to France.



This time I went with a friend of mine instead of my sister. I missed traveling with my sis, but I had fun and did a few things I might not have if I'd been with her. Of course, the flip side of that is I probably missed out on a few things she would have done so I guess it all works out.


Except for one day, we spent the entire trip in the city, and we still didn't get to see everything there is to see there. I hate to think about the people that only get 2-3 days there.

We rented a tiny little apartment in the 3rd arrondissement. It was near a metro station and a good area to be able to walk around also.



My co-workers keep asking me what my favorite part was and it's been really hard to decide. In fact, I still really haven't made up my mind.

I did really love the gargoyles though. :)


We walked the stairs at the Eiffel Tower. We didn't go all the way to the top, but the views were pretty good all the same.


Another thing I liked was the Bastille Market. We went on a rainy Sunday morning and bought some fresh fruit. We stopped at a crepe stand and watched them make crepes for a while before we ordered our own. 



I have so many ideas for crepes now, I kind of can't wait to make some. This one was ham and cheese and egg in a buckwheat crepe.  Yum!!!



I have to start going through my pictures now to decide what the best are. I'm going to have another picture book printed up. I've decided I like doing that better than trying to scrapbook my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment