Thursday, January 28, 2016

Star Wars


I’m not going to lie; it’s been a pretty bad week. Between not feeling that great and dealing with a few issues at work, I’ve kind of had it and I’m glad the week is almost over.

Last night after work I went home and hurried and did everything that needed to be done and then I went to the movies. I finally saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It hasn’t been high on my priority list but I’ve wanted to watch some sci-fi movies ever since I finished reading Illuminae a few weeks ago.

I’ve got to say I liked, but didn’t love it. I swear I’ve seen it before. It’s almost the same movie as the original Star Wars. I guess that’s why fans love it. I loved Rey, but putting in a female character like that almost has to be done nowadays. It’s like the anti-Bella Swan. I loved seeing Han Solo, Chewy, and the Millennium Falcon again. And General Hux was a great bad guy because he was scarily dedicated to his cause. The rest was good but nothing I’m really excited about.

It was a fun movie, and exactly what I needed last night, but I think I’d rather go re-watch Avatar. Now there’s a movie that I unapologetically love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment