Tuesday, August 25, 2015

PiYo - Week 4 recap


So this week started out with an upheaval in my planned schedule and I managed to get the Wednesday workout in at a weird time but by the time I got home Thursday night exercise wasn’t going to happen. Normally, I’d skip the one day and be fine with it but I made it up the next day and did Thursday and Friday workouts back to back on Friday. It actually wasn’t too bad and I can say I did it.  I was kind of dreading the Drench workout (probably because it’s the longest) but it turned out to be not bad. I did sweat a lot and I was stiff that night and when I got up the next morning.

I’m done with the first month. I didn’t measure myself again; I’m going to wait until the end for that. My clothes don’t feel all that loose although I have been able to wear my jean skirt again. It’s still a bit tight but not terribly so. I did weigh myself and I’ve lost 2.5 lbs since starting PiYo (I’ll take it because I really had a few bad eating days) and I’ve lost 5.5 lbs since I started exercising again in July. Thinking about it, that’s not too bad.

I’ve discovered I probably exercise 60% of the time in the evening and 40% in the morning, which goes to show that it’s not that I don’t have the time after work, I just don’t want to do it. I still would rather be a morning exerciser but at this point, I’ll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment