Tuesday, August 18, 2015

PiYo - Week 3 Recap & PHR


This week was a little more difficult and my motivation started to lag.  I did all my workouts including some extra walking and aerobics but my eating was mediocre at best, especially through the weekend.  I’m just trying to remind myself that I’m feeling better and sleeping better (except that some mornings I wake up so stiff and that part really sucks) and that this will all pay off if I keep up with it. Three weeks isn’t long enough to really see a lot of changes and I have to concentrate on how I feel.   I like the Buns and Strength Intervals workouts that got added this week.  The muscles in my legs are definitely stronger than my arms so I feel like I can push myself more there.

In other parts of my life, I finished my PHR recertification process and got the certificate in the mail yesterday. I’m now set through February of 2019. And as a plus my recertification cycle doesn’t actually begin until next March so I can take a break from the classes and seminars I’ve been attending. I don’t mind them, but sometimes I really hate the drive to Salt Lake in the morning. I started this blog when I was supposed to be studying for the PHR test and I’m kind of surprised I’m still going. It’s really just my online journal but sometimes it’s nice to look back and see some of the things I’ve been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment