Monday, December 2, 2013

Decorations

Yesterday I got out my Christmas decorations and dusted off my Christmas CD collection. Last year I didn’t really get into the Christmas feeling and didn’t decorate at all, but this year will be different. I actually have my own tradition of decorating my tree while watching one of the Lord of the Rings movies. Ha ha… I know that has nothing to do with Christmas. I think I started because the movie is long enough and I can take breaks to watch the parts I like but then can decorate during the battles or other parts I don’t care to watch. Anyway, that’s what I did yesterday. My tree isn’t that big, but I do like it and I like the ornaments I’ve collected for it. I think this year I might expand and get a few more ornaments. December is going to be a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment