Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pink Martini

I finally got to see Pink Martini (www.pinkmartini.com) in concert last night. It was awesome!!! They played at Red Butte Gardens in SLC. It was a perfect venue and a perfect night. The weather was warm while we were waiting in line before the gates opened but once we got seated, there was a little breeze and when the sun went down, it was nice and cool. Once we found a place to sit, we unpacked our dinner and my sister made us non-alcoholic pink martini's to drink. Outdoor concerts are a lot of fun.

I don't know how long I've loved Pink Martini's music. I think my sister introduced me to them and I have 5 of their cd's. I definitely have my favorite songs, but they have so many good ones. It's just feel-good stuff and I can't help but sing along or move to the beat when they sing in a language I don't understand.

It was a great night and I will look forward to next time they come to SLC. Once is just not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment