Monday, July 22, 2013

Camping

I spent the last four days camping with my family in Logan canyon. I do like camping, but I don't love it. I'm not a die-hard outdoor enthusiast and don't like to get dirty but I can handle camping in small doses. I grew up camping with my family and have really great memories of playing in the Loagn River. We don't camp as often any more, but it's always fun when we do go.

My nieces and nephews were fun to play with. They were in the river for hours and covered in mud at times. I even got the one year old in the river and she was fearless. It was her first camping trip and she had a blast. That little kid was so dirty.

And then there is all of the sitting around playing cards or sitting by the fire. I don't know why a campfire is so relaxing and enjoyable, but I do love it... until I get home and smell like one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment