Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Spring Fever

Oh man, I’m dying to go somewhere. I’m restless. I have a couple work trips coming up in the summer months so I will be going somewhere, even if it’s for work. Both times I’m going to stay the weekend to have a mini-vacation. And my family is going camping. But that doesn’t help me now.

It’s been a little cool lately but with the flowers and trees blooming and everything turning green, it finally feels like spring. I must have spring fever.  The cure for that is a day off in the sunshine and planting flowers in my planter boxes. One day soon I will that.  And maybe I’ll plan a little vacation. A foreign trip this year is not looking likely but since I did one in both 2011 and 2012 it would be ok to stay a little closer to home this year. I live in Utah. It’s not like there’s not a ton of things to do and see right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment