Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Niagara Falls

So I spend last week working in Auburn, NY. I have never been to NY at all and thought it was a beautiful area. After work on Thursday and friend and I went shopping at some outlet malls in the area and then drove to Niagara Falls for the weekend. We stayed on the Canadian side. The falls were pretty fun to see and get wet in the mist. I could have done without the more touristy parts but overall all, I’m glad I went. Plus, Canada has the good kind of chocolate that you can get in Europe.
It was a fun mini vacation and I can cross Niagara Falls off my list.

American Falls

Part of Queen Victoria park, I think.

Horseshoe Falls

more Horseshoe Falls
 
Here I am in the lovely rain poncho they give you. Not the best place to take pictures but it was fun to do the ferry ride.

Maid of the Mist ferry

view at night
 
American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls at night
 

No comments:

Post a Comment