Wednesday, March 13, 2013

1 Year Down


I started this blog 1 year ago today, mostly to see if I could use a blog to document what I was doing with my life. This will be my 34th post and I’m pretty sure I don’t actually like blogging. Mostly because I’m not really a writer and it’s hard for me to get my words down on paper or in print form. I was always better at grammar than creative writing.  Plus, blogging takes some time.  LOL – And I’d rather spend my free time reading.  However, I’ve decided not to give up just yet, mostly because I’m just not ready to quit.

On the home front, I’m in the mood to purge. Could it be because it feels like spring is coming? I already cleaned my freezer and some of my kitchen cupboards and I’m going finish that this week. Then I think I’ll start on my closets and then my garage when it’s a bit warmer. It always feels so nice to get rid of things I don’t need, don’t want, and don’t use.

No comments:

Post a Comment