Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Random stuff

Somebody made a comment to me yesterday and I just wanted to tell him "you don't know me". But then I was thinking about something I like about myself that not many people do know about me. I love to drive and sing along to the radio. It's one of my very favorite things to do. I will sometimes go for a drive with no real destination in mind just so I can drive and sing.
When I'm behind the steering wheel and a favorite song comes on, I'm instantly in my happy place. Of course, I prefer less traffic rather than more, but even when I'm stuck in traffic, it doesn't seem so bad when a good song comes on the radio. I won't make any claims on my singing ability. It really doesn't matter how well I sing, just that it makes me happy.

And in other news...snow, snow, and more snow. I said I wanted a white Christmas, right? Better late than never, I guess. I snapped the picture on Sunday from my front porch. You can't tell from the picture but my snow pile is almost as tall as I am. And it has gotten bigger since Sunday. I need a sled, but I'd either be sledding into the road or into my house.


Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment