Friday, August 24, 2012

Perfect moments

Do you ever have that perfect moment? The one where everything is peaceful and worries and stress disappear, and for that small moment in time you are perfectly happy.  I had one this summer and I was thinking about it the other day.  I was in Sweden at Anna’s summer home.  It was mid-morning and the sky was blue and the birds were out. The sun was shining and warm. The sea was close, although I couldn’t see it through the bushes and trees. I was lying on my back on the grass next to my sister and we were finding shapes in the clouds.
I cherish moments like those.
Sometimes I have perfect moments in the middle of noisy family gatherings, or snuggled in a blanket with hot chocolate watching the snow fall.
 
Whatever your perfect moment is, I hope you have one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment